PROJECT MANAGER OF HIGH-END RENOVATIONS & CUSTOM HOMES
We are interested in you as an experienced High-End Home Renovations/Custom Homes Project Manager for a designer-builder. To see who WE are, visit our website www.georgianreno.com.
The job, 40% office-based at Meyerside Dr. in Mississauga, 60% on-sites generally in the GTA, presently has 3 direct support staff, a Project Coordinator, an Estimator, and a Technologist/Permits.
The job would require you to:
- Interact with Designers/Technologists in reviewing drawings and preparations
- Identify potential risks & provide options
- Assist in overseeing estimating, quoting, tendering processes
- Attend pre-construction walk-thru with Site Supers
- Ensure completeness of package hand-off from Design/Technologists, oversee setup of files
- Create & maintain Job Status/ Progress Schedule for each site
- Ensure all required supplies /trades are available when required for each project
During Site Attendance:
- Monitor daily operations of Site Teams
- Monitor and ensure quality produced for each project
- Monitor and meet project milestone completion dates
- Review project costs completed to date & monitor costs-to-complete projects
- Review & administer change orders with Director
- Enforce adherence to health & safety by all staff and all trades
- Hold meetings with construction and design staff
- Co-approve all PO’s/CO's, approve all invoices, & approve weekly site timesheets
- Inspect site for final removal of non-customer items and proper clean-up
- Attend PDIs with Site Supers from time to time, but monitor satisfying all
Thank you for your application.